ISAP 2022 Author Information
Accepted and Presented papers will be submitted for inclusion in IEEEXplore Digital Library. In order for your paper to be included in the conference proceedings and IEEEXplore Database
- Your Final Manuscript must be prepared using IEEE Conference Proceedings Template;
- Your Final Manuscript must be uploaded ONLINE latest by July 18, 2022;
- The scanned version of the Completed Copyright Transfer Forms must be uploaded to the system, or the scanned version should be mailed to the conference organization
- At least one of the authors of your paper must register latest by July 18, 2022.
- The paper must be presented at the conference.
Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Paper Length: Maximum 6 pages, including figures, tables & references
- Paper Size: A4
- Fonts: Times New Roman.
- Single space, two columns format
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 2.0Mb
- Do NOT insert the page number to your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
|Deadline for Full Paper/Special Session Paper Submission||Monday, May 23, 2022|
|Notification of Paper Acceptance||Monday, June 27, 2022|
|Deadline for submission of improved camera-ready Papers||Monday, July 18, 2022|
|Deadline for Early Bird Registration||Monday, July 18, 2022|