ISAP 2022 Author Information
In order for your paper to be included in the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore Database
- Your Final Manuscript must be prepared using the ISAP 2022 template;
- Your Final Manuscript must be uploaded ONLINE latest by July 4, 2022;
- The scanned version of the Completed Copyright Transfer Forms must be uploaded to the system, or the scanned version should be mailed to the conference organization
- At least one of the authors of your paper must register latest by July 4, 2022.
- The paper must be presented at the conference.
Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Paper Length: Maximum 6 pages, including figures, tables & references
- Paper Size: A4
- Fonts: Times New Roman.
- Single space, two columns format
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 2.0Mb
- Do NOT insert the page number to your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Click here to access MSWORD template (will be ready soon)
Click here to access LaTeX template. (will be ready soon)