The 20th International Conference on Intelligent Systems Applications to Power Systems will be held in New Delhi, India, at the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi).
IIT Campus, Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016, India
How to reach
Connectivity to IIT Delhi
Nearest Metro Station: IIT (Magenta Line Metro)
- Metro station just outside IIT Main Gate
- Visit Delhi metro website for more details http://www.delhimetrorail.com/
Nearest Bus Stop: IIT Gate
- Bus stop just outside IIT Main Gate
How to Reach IIT Delhi
(a) From Delhi Airport
|Estimated Time (min)||25||15||40||50|
* Direct connectivity from Termial-1 to IIT Delhi through Magenta Line
** Interchange at New Delhi and Hauz Khas metro stations through Airport express line, Yellow line and Magenta line
(b) From New Delhi Railway Station
*** Interchange at Hauz Khas metro station through Yellow line and Magenta line
Note: To reach New Delhi metro station from New Delhi railway station, exit the railway station from the Ajmeri Gate exit (Platform-16 exit is known as Ajmeri Gate exit). The metro station is within 100 m from the exit.
(c) From Old Delhi Railway Station
**** Interchange at Hauz Khas metro station through Yellow line and Magenta line
(d) From Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station
***** Interchange at INA and Hauz Khas metro stations through Pink line, Yellow line and Magenta line
Accommodation can be arranged in the nearby area or around the Magenta line metro stations. We suggest the following areas to book the accommodation: Hauz Khas, Green Park, Saket, Vasant Vihar, Greater Kailash.
By contracting a minimum number of room sales for ISAP CONFERENCE 2019 delegates, the organizers have been able to negotiate special rates and strongly encourage delegates to use them. We strongly recommend that you book your stay with our official travel agent for your stay and other travel related services as they have been regularly providing services in IIT Delhi.
Please contact our official travel partner for making your reservation for the following hotels on special rates:
Remark: The conference organizers have negotiated with Dreamz Conference Management Pvt. Ltd. to provide services like travel and accommodation at discounted rate and participants are highly encouraged to use these services. However, Dreamz Conference Management Pvt. Ltd. is an independent organization. The conference team bears no responsibility on the service provided by them. The hotels list with details are given below:
|Hyatt Regency||5 Star||5 Kms||Rs. 13500||Rs. 14000|
|Africa Avenue||Boutique||3 Km||Rs. 3750||Rs. 3900|
|Qutub Residency||Boutique||1 Km||Rs. 3250||Rs. 3550|
|OYO Rooms||Budget||1 Km||Rs. 3550||Rs. 3750|
- Above room tariffs are on per room / per night basis, inclusive of buffet breakfast
- Date range must be between 08th December to 15th December 2019. If additional dates required for booking, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check in at the hotel is 14:00 and Check out time is 12:00. In case of early arrival, room(s) to be booked from previous day for immediate occupancy
- Cut-off date for securing confirmed accommodation is 20th November 2019
- In case of any increase in tax amount by the Government, the revised tax amount will be applicable and will be payable by the guest
- Rooms will be allotted on a first come first serve basis and are subject to availability at the time of booking with the Official Conference Managers & Travel Coordinators
- All payment should reach the Official Conference Managers & Travel Coordinators along with the hotel accommodation form to secure the room(s) on confirmed basis
- All refunds, if any, will be made within 30 days after the completion of the Conference
For any assistance required on booking your accommodation or queries, please feel free to write to us at email@example.com
Registration is mandatory for Accommodation booking.
Daily breakfast in the designated restaurant by the hotel.
- Taxes @ 18%
- Airport pick up and drop (However you may opt for the same by raising a request at www.dreamztravel.net for the same at Rs.1500 per way)
- Any shuttle to/from venue hotel
- Tips / Laundry / Meals not mentioned / Room Service / Mini bar
- Any other services not mentioned under the head ‘Cost Inclusions’
- Cancellations received before 90 days prior to check in date – No retention
- Cancellations received between 90 – 60 days prior to check in date – One night room retention
- Cancellations received between 59 – 30 days prior to check in date – Minimum one night room tariff or 25% of the total billing whichever is higher
- Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to check in date – Full retention
Foreign Nationals desirous of coming into India are required to possess a valid passport of their country and a valid Indian Visa.
ALL FOREIGN NATIONALS REQUIRE TO APPLY FOR A CONFERENCE VISA ONLY
Period: For the duration of the conference
Foreign passengers should ensure that they are in possession of valid Indian Visa before they start their journey to India except nationals of countries who do not require visa to enter India.
The Consular Passport and Visa (CPV) Division of the Ministry of External Affairs is responsible for issuance of Indian visas to the foreign nationals for their visit for various purposes. This facility is granted through various Indian missions abroad.
Visa fees are non-refundable and subject to change without notice. The High Commission reserves the right on granting and deciding type/duration of visa irrespective of the fees tendered at the time of making application. Granting of Visa does not confer the right of entry to India and is subject to the discretion of the Immigration Authorities.
Visa Application Form:
Visa application form is available at the office of Indian Embassy in the country.
Procedure for obtaining Visa:
Visas can be applied for in person or by post at the High Commission of India based in the country from where the candidate intends to depart for India.
Requirements for Visa:
Generally, the following documents are required for obtaining Indian Visa. However, the requirement may vary from country to country.
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months
- Visa fee
- Two passport size photographs
- Supporting documents, where necessary
eVisa may also be applied in countries wherever applicable. Details are available here.
Specific Information For Residents Of 7 Countries
Delegates from Afghanistan, China, Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Sudan, Foreigners of Pakistani Origin and Stateless persons.
We need to obtain prior and specific approval for attendees who are from Afghanistan, China, Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Sudan, foreigners of Pakistani origin and Stateless persons; Those who are in this category, please register at the earliest, at least 90 days prior to the conference.
Please send a copy of the passport.
Participants applying for visa should also attach a copy of the clearance certificates issued for the conference. Please download the following documents:
- Status of organizing institute
- Event Clearance from Ministry of Home Affairs in India
- Political Clearance from Ministry of External Affairs in India
- Clearance from Nodal Ministry in India
For further information please contact the conference secretariat.