Call for Special Session Proposals
- Organizing a special session aims to provide an overview of the state-of-the-art and current research directions in specific fields within the general scope of ISAP 2022.
Please submit your special session proposals to Alparslan Zehir (email@example.com) before March 14, 2022. The proposals should include the title, reason, and the short CV of the organizer. Notification of Special Session Acceptance will be provided in a few days.
· Special Session Program
Special sessions are expected to consist of six papers, but a minimum of four and a maximum of eight papers are also acceptable.
· Paper Submission Process
Authors submit papers for special sessions through the online submission system of ISAP 2022 by marking the check box on the submission page corresponding to the desired special session.
Authors should follow the author instructions for regular papers.
The deadline for online paper submission for special sessions is the same as for regular papers.
· Review Process
Special session papers are subject to peer review, just like regular submissions.
Call for Panel Proposals
The ISAP 2022 BOD and Program Committee plan to hold a number of panels and invite submissions. Panels are expected to engage the panelists and the audience in a discussion that will stimulate interaction and enhance the learning experience with the goal of moving the topic forward to greater understanding and application. Note that panels are expected to be based on (panel) discussion and active exchange of ideas instead of sessions consisting of a series of paper presentations.
Please submit your special session proposals to Alparslan Zehir (firstname.lastname@example.org) before May 23, 2022. The proposals should include:
- Title of panel
- Short abstract: Approximately 1 000 words
- Organizer(s): Names and affiliations of the moderator and other organizers or participants (if known)
- Length: Panels are expected to be 70-100 minutes in length
- Proposed format: Including draft schedule, explanation of how it will engage with the audience (approximately 300-350 words)
- Participants: Expected/preferred number of participants
- Purpose, goals, expected outcomes, and contribution to the conference theme (around 300-350 words).
- List of potential panelists
- Special requests/equipment needs
Proposals will be peer-reviewed and replied to in two weeks.